Paresh Naik has been conducting salary survey for STC India and does a great job every year so kudos to him and the entire STC India team for their efforts!
STC India 2018 Salary Survey of Indian Technical Communicators is out and would love to get your information.
Click here to participate: https://lnkd.in/f3vdnrs
- The survey is open to all technical communicators working in India. STC membership is not required to take the survey.
- Responses will remain completely anonymous.
- The online survey questionnaire has just 5 questions and it takes only a couple of minutes to complete.
- The survey closes on 7th November 2018.
- Results of the survey will be announced on 7th December 2018 at the STC Annual Conference in Mumbai.
It was Marsha Sinetar who once said “Do what you love and the money will follow” and technical writers in India seems to get both love and money out of this noble profession.
STC India chapter recently released their salary survey results for 2013 which provides an insight about the technical writing salaries in India and also about the technical writing industry growth in the region. Data collection, analysis, and report was published by Paresh Naik. Kudos to Paresh’s great efforts in publishing this salary survey!
About the Survey
STC India chapter conducted a survey of salaries of Technical Communicators working in India. This anonymous survey was open to all Technical Communicators working in India including those who are not the members of STC. The survey was conducted through a web based questionnaire open from 10th to 25th October 2013.
A total of 165 respondents completed the survey. One invalid response was excluded from the analysis. All the salary figures mentioned in this report are in Indian Rupees unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
The conversion rate between INR and USD or CAD is (approximately):
1 USD= 62 INR & 1 CAD = 56 INR [ USD = US Dollars, CAD= Canadian Dollars, INR= Indian Rupees]
Read more >>